Business & Commercial Litigation
Tom Ewing practices in the Milwaukee office of Whyte Hirschboeck Dudek. He concentrates his practice in litigation and business counseling. Mr. Ewing spent the first 19 years of his practice as a litigator. He then served as General Counsel for a privately owned company and as a division General Counsel for a Fortune 50 company.
Mr. Ewing has litigated a wide variety of commercial and business cases including breach of contract; life, health, and property and casualty insurance; product liability, and intellectual property. He has managed nationwide class action litigation and has served as regional and national co-coordinating counsel for national manufacturers of products. Mr. Ewing has also provided business counsel in a variety of areas, including compliance, employment, regulatory, advertising, and food and product safety.
- Marquette University Law School, J.D., cum laude, 1978; Law Review
- University of Notre Dame, B.B.A., magna cum laude, 1973
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Wisconsin
- Defense Research Institute
- American Health Lawyers Association
- Wisconsin Bar Association
- Served on Board of Directors of National Multiple Sclerosis Society - Wisconsin Chapter