Municipal Law & Civil Rights
Kristi Lemanski is an attorney in the Milwaukee office of Whyte Hirschboeck Dudek S.C., where she is a member of the Municipal Law & Civil Rights Team. Her practice includes representation of governmental entities, companies, and individuals in a broad range of constitutional, civil rights, land use, employment, commercial, products liability, personal injury, consumer finance and insurance coverage matters in both trial and appellate matters in state and federal court.
- Northwestern University School of Law, J.D.
- University of Wisconsin, B.S., with honors
- Mediation Certification Program, Center for Conflict Resolution, Chicago, IL
- State of Wisconsin
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin
- United States District Court, Western District of Wisconsin
- Assisted with all aspects of representation in civil rights, constitutional, commercial, and product liability disputes from discovery through trial.
- Successfully briefed and argued contested motions in Wisconsin state and federal courts.
- Researched and prepared briefs for submission to the Wisconsin Court of Appeals.
- Conducted client interviews and depositions in various matters, including civil rights and constitutional disputes.
- Prepared legal memoranda regarding a variety of legal issues, including civil rights, land use disputes, breach of contract, insurance coverage, employment agreements and restrictive covenants, and premises liability.
- Represented national and state financial institutions in contested foreclosure actions.
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- American Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute; 2012 Young Lawyer Liaisons to the DRI Asbestos Medicine Seminar
- Association for Women Lawyers, Litigation Discussion Group Leader
Articles and Presentations