Municipal Law & Civil Rights
Kristi Lemanski is an associate in the Milwaukee office of Whyte Hirschboeck Dudek S.C. where she is a member of the Litigation Practice Group. Her practice is concentrated in commercial litigation, municipal and civil rights law, and toxic tort litigation. Ms. Lemanski has represented financial institutions, companies, governmental entities, and individuals in a broad range of commercial, products liability, personal injury, civil rights, and insurance coverage matters before state and federal courts.
- Northwestern University School of Law, J.D.
- University of Wisconsin, B.S., with honors
- Mediation Certification Program, Center for Conflict Resolution, Chicago, IL
- State of Wisconsin
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin
- United States District Court, Western District of Wisconsin
- Assisted with all aspects of representation in commercial and product liability disputes from discovery through trial.
- Represented national and state financial institutions in contested foreclosure actions.
- Successfully briefed and argued contested motions in Wisconsin state courts.
- Researched and prepared briefs for submission to the Wisconsin Court of Appeals.
- Conducted client interviews and depositions.
- Prepared legal memoranda regarding a variety of legal issues, including breach of contract, insurance coverage, employment agreements and restrictive covenants, civil rights, and premises liability.
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- American Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute; 2012 Young Lawyer Liaisons to the DRI Asbestos Medicine Seminar
- Association for Women Lawyers, Litigation Discussion Group Leader
Articles and Presentations