Toxic Tort Litigation & Consultation
Thomas Gonzalez is a shareholder in the Milwaukee office of Whyte Hirschboeck Dudek. Mr. Gonzalez concentrates his practice in the areas of transportation law, product liability, toxic torts and general negligence matters. He defends clients in all phases of litigation from the pre-suit investigation and settlement of catastrophic injury claims through trial. He has successfully obtained defense verdicts for insurers and manufacturers in courts throughout Wisconsin. He serves as panel counsel for multiple product manufacturers and insurers.
- University of Wisconsin Law School, J.D., magna cum laude, 1998; Wisconsin Law Review member and editor
- University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire, B.A., magna cum laude, 1995
Awards & Distinctions
- Named a "Rising Star" on the Wisconsin Super Lawyers list (2012)
- Successfully tried cases throughout the state of Wisconsin.
- Obtained summary judgment rulings dismissing product liability claims in both state and federal courts.
- Successfully settled catastrophic injury claims via pre-suit investigation and alternative dispute resolution.
- Managed hundreds of state and federal court asbestos claims on behalf of product and equipment manufacturers.
- Trucking Industry Defense Association
- Transportation Lawyers Association
- Defense Research Institute - Product Liability Committee
- American Bar Association
- Wisconsin Hispanic Lawyers Association
Articles and Presentations
- Author, Chapter on Interest on Damages, The law of damages in Wisconsin, 2005.