Intellectual Property Litigation
Pamela Schmidt is an attorney in the Milwaukee office of Whyte Hirschboeck Dudek. Ms. Schmidt concentrates her practice in the areas of Litigation and Intellectual Property. In addition to her extensive experience in litigation, Ms. Schmidt also has published decisions in cases concerning elections law, motorsports organizations, counties and financial institutions.
- Harvard Law School, J.D., 1987
- University of Wisconsin, B.A., with distinction, 1984
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Eastern and Western Districts of Wisconsin
- Northern District of Illinois
- United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
Awards & Distinctions
- Named "Leader in the Law" by the Wisconsin Law Journal (2003)
- Association of Women Lawyers Mentor Award (2002)
- Rated AV® Preeminent™ by Martindale-Hubbell®
- In re Marriage of Raz v. Brown, 2003 WI 29, 260 Wis. 2d 614, 660 N.W.2d 647
- Holzbauer v. Safway Steel Prods., Inc., 288 Wis. 2d 250, 708 N.W.2d 35 (2005)
- Rose v. National Tractor Pullers Association, 33 F. Supp. 2d 757 (W.D. Wis 1998)
- Defended a local manufacturer in a patent infringement action – had jury’s verdict overturned and the case dismissed in Federal Circuit Court of Appeals.
- Successfully represented insurers in having their rights and obligations determined via declaratory judgments.
- Prosecuted trademark infringement actions for local and regional service companies.
- Defended copyright infringement actions for local, regional and national companies.
- Eastern District of Wisconsin Bar Association
- Milwaukee Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
- Association for Women Lawyers