Business & Commercial Litigation
Cecelia Campbell is a paralegal in the Milwaukee office of Whyte Hirschboeck Dudek. She concentrates in the areas of insurance defense and personal injury litigation at the state, federal and appellate court levels.
- Milwaukee Area Technical College, Paralegal Certificate, 2001
- Mount Mary College, B.S., Business Administration, magna cum laude, 1995
- Assisted attorneys by obtaining, managing and summarizing large volumes of medical and other investigative discovery and witness deposition testimony.
- Assisted attorneys by drafting spreadsheets that consolidate and summarize volumes of factual information for analysis and strategic planning.
- Assisted attorneys by preparing annual insurance audit summary information.
- Assisted attorneys by organizing discovery and trial exhibits.
- Assisted attorneys by performing background investigations in addition to locating and scheduling witnesses for depositions and trial.
- Assisted attorneys by preparing pleadings for all stages of litigation.
- Paralegal Association of Wisconsin